Report to SET
Notification of resolutions of the 2003 Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting
This is to notify the SET that the 2003 Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Padaeng Industry Public Company Limited, held on 22 April 2003, has resolved the following:
1. Noted the company’s performance result and the board of directors’ report for the year
2. Approved the audited balance sheets and profit and loss statements for the year ended
31 December 2002.
3. Approved that no dividend will be paid out for 2002.
4. Acknowledged 4 board members who retired by rotation namely Mr. Paron Israsena,
Dr. Jean-Luc Deleersnyder, Mr. Ander R. van der Heyden and Mrs. Naengnoi Na Ranong
and unanimously approved to re-elect them as directors for another term.
5. Approved that there will be no bonus payment to the board members for 2002.
6. Approved appointment of Mr. Suchart Luengsuraswat and/or Ms. Somsri Dhanyacheevee and/or Ms. Wimon Chiamchittrong and/or Mrs. Anothai Lekitwattana Certified Public Accountant (Thailand) No. 2807, 1905, 3365 and 3442 of PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Limited as the Company’s auditors for the year 2003. The 2003 audit fee for the company is Bt3,135,000. The said fee does not include other necessary expenses to be actually incurred.