Report to SET
Notification of resolutions of the 2004 Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting
This is to notify the SET that the 2004 Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Padaeng Industry Public Company Limited, held on 23 April 2004, has resolved the following:
1. Noted the company’s performance result and the board of directors’ report for the year 2003.
2. Approved the audited balance sheets and profit and loss statements for the year ended 31 December 2003.
3. Approved that no dividend will be paid out for 2003.
4. Acknowledged 4 board members who retired by rotation namely Mr. Arsa Sarasin, Mr. Vinai Vamvanij, Mr. Aswin Kongsiri and Mr. Pinit Vongmasa and unanimously approved to re-elect them as directors for another term.
5. Approved that there will be no bonus payment to the board members for 2003.
6. Approved appointment of Mr. Suchart Luengsuraswat and/or Ms. Somsri Dhanyacheevee and/or Ms. Wimon Chiamchittrong and/or Mrs. Anothai Lekitwattana Certified Public Accountant (Thailand) No. 2807, 1905, 3365 and 3442 of PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Limited as the Company’s auditors for the year 2004-2006. The audit fee for the year 2004 is Bt3,950,000.
7. Approved modifications to the Company Articles of Association with regard to Related
Transactions as follows:
“Clause 41. In the event that the company enters into any related transactions, the Company must follow guidelines and procedures as stipulated by the announcement of the Stock Exchange of Thailand.”