Report to SET
Notification of resolutions of the Board of director’s meeting No. 05-2004
The board of directors of Padaeng Industry Public Company Limited at its meeting, No. 05-2004 on 10 November 2004 has resolved the following:
- Appointed Mr. Bernard Tonnon as new director and Managing Director replacing the post left vacant by Mr.Andre van der Heyden for the remaining term, effective on 10 November 2004 onwards.
- The amendment of the power of directors to sign on behalf of and bind the company to be as follows:
“Mr. Arsa Sarasin, Mr. Pinit Vongmasa and Mr. Bernard Tonnon shall be the authorized directors two of whom can jointly sign with the company’s seal affixed to bind the Company.”
- Appointed Mrs. Sirinuj Bisonyabut as new director replacing the post left vacant by Mrs. Naengnoi Na Ranong for the remaining term, effective on 10 November 2004
- Acknowledged the company’s operating performance in the third quarter and nine-month of 2004.
- Noted 3 Audit Committee members will be due to retire by rotation on 31 December 2004 namely Mr. Vinai Vamvanij chairman of Audit Committee, Mr. Aswin Kongsiri Audit committee member and Mr. Paron Israsena Audit Committee member and re-appointed the current members as the Audit Committee of the company for another term.