Padaeng Industry Public Company Limited (PDI), was founded April 10th, 1981 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand with a registered capital of Baht 2,260 million.
Since 2014, PDI has reassessed its business structure in three business units: PDI Energy – providing energy mainly from renewable sources; PDI Materials – providing added value materials from recycled materials; and PDI Eco – providing waste management solutions for complex industrial waste.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our dynamic team in the following positions:
Legal Officer (Bangkok Office)
- Provide legal services related to company business including but not limited to contracts and legal compliance
- Review, draft and revise all kind of corporate and commercial contracts and various form of agreements including legal documents in Thai and English
- Research Thai and international laws, governments regulations and order to concerned department including cases, academic articles and assigned topics
- Make legal document tracking and filing
- Assist Legal Manager deal with any legal issues
Qualifications and experience:
- Male/Female, age 23-26 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Law.
- 2-3 year professional experience in the field of legal counseling, drafting and editing legal documents.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and legal procedures
- Knowledge of project development legal documentation, related procedures, permits and licenses, Foreign Direct Investment and BOI would be plus.
- Working experience in industry business is advantaged.
- Thai Bar and/or Lawyer’s License is advantaged.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and computer literacy
- Good team work and co-operation including interpersonal skill
Please send your application to the email address…HR@padaeng.co.th. Any further information you need, kindly contact HR…0-2695-9403.